Before you go...
We hope that got what you were looking for but if not, maybe you would like to come see us in the clinic for a FREE Spinal Screen Visit? Just fill your details in below and we will get you booked in.
Check Your Posture
- Look at your ear. If it’s in front of the midpoint of your shoulder, your head is too far forward.
- If you can see your shoulder blade, your back is too rounded.
- A large convex curve in your upper back causes you to slump forward.
- The front of your belt line is lower than the back, and your lower spine is arched significantly due to an anterior pelvic tilt.
- Look at your shoulders. One shouldn’t appear higher than the other.
- Your kneecaps point inward, causing your knees to touch when your legs are straightened.
- Toes point outward more than 10 degrees.
Crawley Spinal Health
Horley Spinal Health