Chiropratic care may involve multiple visits, we recommend that you allow 20 minutes per adjustment. Education is an aid to your healing rate so we provide free information evenings.
The more you understand who we are, what we do and why we do it, the sooner you will benefit. It’s as simple as that.
- You will be greeted with a friendly smile and asked to fill in a health history form
- A short informative DVD will be shown to you by the assistant and your chiropractor will be with you within 15 minutes of your arrival
- Your chiropractor will review your health history and discuss your current situation. He will then adivse whether he can help you or whether an alternative therapy is best for you
- The chiropractor will explain in detail what he is looking for and how he may help you improve your health and well-being
- A set of relevant tests will be performed by your chiropractor and a brief summary of the findings and diagnosis presented to you
- You may need a set of x-rays to fully evaluate your spinal condition. You and your chiropractor will decide if they are necessary
- Once the x-rays are developed an appointment will be made for you to review the detailed findings with your chiropractor at a Report of Findings visit. Any questions you may have will be answered
- Your first treatment, or adjustment, will follow the conclusion of your Report and your progress to optimal health will begin