Set one big goal for the year and write it out very large and visible.
- Create a year planner and put it up somewhere you can see it every day.
- Create a vision board to go with your big goal.
- Review your learning’s from 2012 (or write them if you haven’t already).
- Commit to making positive changes and plan out how you will do this.
- Review your Business Plan with a fine tooth-comb.
- Create a time-table for your week that really works for you, be realistic.
- Buy one new inspiring book, read and apply what you have learned.
- Subscribe to 5 experts in your field and apply what you learn from them.
- Find a great business mentor to work with, if you haven’t already.
- Find a business workshop to attend that will help you work ‘on’ your business.
- Simplify things in your office.
- Devise a simple system in your working space for all physical filing.
- Sort all your computer files and organise for easy access, and systematise.
- Unsubscribe from unnecessary emails, and create useful folders, rules and automate where possible.
- Look to see what else you can automate in your business.
- Make sure you are doing something fun every day.
- Get regular fresh air and exercise.
- Eat healthily and drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Reward yourself for all your achievements!
I do hope you enjoyed this. If you did please like our blog, copy and paste the page and share it with your family and friends, like our facebook page GOOGLE PLACES Google Reviews and our LinkedIn and twitter page. We also have youtube videos for you to see. Thank you for reading our blogs.
If you have back pain, neck pain, sciatica, headaches, leg pain, shoulder pain we would love to help you. Give Dr Luke Mulvihill or ring or email us. We are based in Crawley West Sussex UK. OR if you have any questions? Check out our FAQ’s page.
We look at all aspects of your health and we have many blogs on diet and nutrition as well. Do check these out Acid/Alkaline in your foods and how it is linked to Osteoporosis, protein in vegetables so you don’t have to eat so much meat, and another is on the eating healthily Pyramid and we have so many more for you to check out.
FINALLY….. Remember……the purpose of chiropractic is to locate and correct areas of the spine that interfere with the normal nervous system control of your body. Because the intervertebral discs are so close to the spinal cord and nerve roots, disc involvement is common in chiropractic cases. Spinal adjustments help to restore correct motion and position of the misaligned spinal bones and if caught before permanent damage occurs, disc tissue often returns to a more normal size and shape.
Chiropractic first. Risky drugs second. Surgery last.
We look at all aspects of your health and we have many blogs on diet and nutrition Do check these out Acid/Alkaline in your foods and how it is linked to Osteoporosis, protein in vegetables so you don’t have to eat so much meat, and another is on the eating healthily Pyramid and we have so many more for you to check out.
Also to have more education see this link on youtube Hungry for change