The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the human body. The joint includes four tendons that hold muscle to bone. Together, these four “rotator cuff” tendons stabilize the upper arm bone to the shoulder socket and allow a wide range of motion in the shoulder.
Shoulder pain is an extremely common complaint, and there are many common causes of this problem. It is important to make an accurate diagnosis of the cause of your symptoms so that appropriate treatment can be directed at the cause. If you are unsure of the cause of your shoulder pain, or if you do not know the specific treatment recommendations for your condition, you should seek medical attention. Treatment of these conditions must be directed at the specific cause of your problem.
You should see a chiropractor if you experience the following:
1. Inability to carry objects or use the arm
2. Injury that causes deformity of the joint
3. Shoulder pain that occurs at night or while resting
4. Shoulder pain that persists beyond a few days
5. Inability to raise the arm
6. Swelling or significant bruising around the joint or arm
7. Signs of an infection, including fever, redness, warmth
8. Any other unusual symptoms
I do hope you enjoyed this. If you did please like our blog, copy and paste the page and share it with your family and friends, like our facebook page GOOGLE PLACES and our LinkedIn and twitter page. We also have youtube videos for you to see. Thank you for reading our blogs.
Thank you to Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net